To enroll your K-12 grade student for the 2021-2022 school year, please fill out the forms listed below. You can email these forms back to us at email@example.com.
If you are not able to scan and email, you may also take a picture of the required forms (both front and back) and email them from your phone.
Please be sure to include a copy and/or picture of the birth certificate, 2 proofs of residency, and immunization records.
Click here to access all our enrollment forms and information.
Required Documentation for Enrollment:
– Original birth certificate with the raised seal
– Up-to-Date Immunization Record (Available at the Health Department)
– Picture Identification
– Two proofs of residency with your name and current address:
- Picture Identification (Picture identification is required and can also be considered as one proof ONLY if the current address is displayed on the ID.)
- Utility bill, bank statement, or check stub (Must be dated within 2 months) Lease or purchase agreement or car registration (Must be currently active)
***If you and/or your child(ren) are living with a relative, a signed and notarized residency affidavit by you (the parent/guardian) and the homeowner is required. Staff at the Administration & Services Center can notarize at no charge.
Additional Documentation, if Applicable:
– Legal Custody/Court Documentation
– Legal Guardianship Documentation from the court system
– Special Education Documentation – Most Recent IEP & MET or 504 Plan